The new Hi-Spec Super 450 Slurry Pump builds on the strengths of its predecessor, with a robust
high quality galvanised construction, increased output, easier operation of the output nozzle and improved optional topfill feature.
Building on years of experience, the new Super 450 Slurry Pump has a completely redesigned
propellor which increases output by at least 15% with improved pressure and topfill performance.
As standard the Super 450 Slurry Pump features a galvanised finish, heavy duty build, high output
propellor with external screw to prevent blockages, a jetting nozzle which allows slurry to be mixed in any direction (including underneath the tractor), a safety platform, 110hp heavy duty
gearbox and PTO with shear pin protection.
The Super 450 Slurry Pump is suitable for use in both open type ground level tanks and slatted
house tanks. It has a power requirement of only 75hp.
- Fully galvanised finish
- Unique external screw type rotor prevents blockages and increases output
- Can be used for top filling slurry wagons/vacuum tankers
- Requires no disconnection of PTO shaft when entering or leaving tanks
- Jet revolves in a wide arc, allowing slurry to be mixed in any direction
- Safety platform
- Shear pin fitted to the main PTO shaft to prevent breakage or damage to the pump
- 110hp heavy duty gearbox
Top fill pipe assembly.